What can I do with healthcare.ai?
- Automate ML pre-processing tasks.
- Create and compare models based on your data.
- Learn which factors drive risk.
- Fill in missing data via imputation.
- Save and deploy a model.
- Connect easily to databases.
How is it tailored to healthcare?
- Practical algorithms suitable for many healthcare applications.
- Algorithm and hyperparameter choices make models accurate and easy to train.
- Model training and deployment designed with common healthcare IT in mind.
- Data analysts, which are ubiquitous in healthcare, can now build models and data scientists are made more efficient.
How do I get started?
Healthcare.ai is available in packages for both R and Python, two of the most common languages used by data scientists. If you don’t have previous experience with either language, we recommend the R package as it currently has more features and R is more newbie-friendly.
The buttons below will take you to the documentation which includes installation instructions, feature references, as well as hints and tips.